Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Sale at Old Navy!!!

I LOVE Old Navy's kids clothes. LOVE them. I love that their clothes look like miniatures of what grown ups would wear. I sometimes wish they would make the same clothes in my size. Today I got a box in the mail filled with my kid's summer clothes. Yes, it is the baby sale once again at Old Navy. I didn't go as crazy as the last sale, but still found some cute things. This is a picture of some of my faves. I had been looking for simple, plain shoes for the boys and found them for $10 at the sale. YAY! So, all you mom's go check it out. They really do have some CUTE clothes for a great price. Have fun shopping!

5 comments:

brooke said...

What did you get me?!

Luke and Kimmy said...

I went there yesterday! I would have invited you, but I knew you were sick and I figured that you probably had already gone on your online shopping spree. You always dress your kids so dang cute. Your such a fun mom. I love it!

Brittany said...

I love Old Navy as well. When I go there I often walk through the kids section just for fun!! I love the shirt on the left in this picture...so adorable.

Julie said...

I hit my first Old Navy Sale a couple weeks ago. It was one of those last chance ones for the winter clothes. I was impressed! Thanks for keeping us informed!

Jamie said...

After seeing your post I went online and bought a bunch of stuff for Annie this summer. Mike is going to kill me. Can I blame it on you?