Monday, April 12, 2010

Clash of the Titans

While growing up in the Veigel household there were many movies that were watched over and over and, therefore, were turned into 'family classics.' The list includes Tremors, Never Ending Story, A Christmas Story, Lonesome Dove, and, of course, Clash of the Titans. We all decided to enjoy the new release as a family (minus the New Yorkers :(). Friday night we hit up Rumbi and California Pizza Kitchen for Trent.
It was some good food, but next time everyone wants to eat where Trent did. I guess you just can't make everyone happy...
Self portraits. These make me laugh. You can tell who takes a lot of self portraits and who doesn't. My parents are the funniest.
The reviews for this movie were really bad, so we went in expected a horrible show. We were all pleasantly surprised. I loved it. Besides, who couldn't love a movie with Sam Worthington in it?

5 comments:

Tavan said...

Gosh, I miss a few days of your blog and I'm so behind! Lol

Love your posts, Amy. They are great!

Unknown said...

I want to see that so bad. Mostly because of the hot hero (Sam) but also cause I love action movies. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Jamie said...

YUM! I LOVE both those restaurants! I would eat at either one RIGHT NOW! And we saw Clash of the Titans last night. I thought it was pretty good - I was glad I didn't go in with a lot of expectations, but I thought it was pretty entertaining throughout.

And BTW, it's not your fault Annie didn't sleep on Friday night. We were the ones who kept her up too late. We really did have fun on Friday. Let's do it again!

And The Neverending Story is a family classic? That is maybe the creepiest movie ever made.

Luke and Kimmy said...

It was fun to go out together without all the kids. We need to do it more often...although Trent did say this was the last time he'd go, so maybe not.

Julie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't seen either. I love your Mom and Dad's self-portrait. You two are by far the best self-portrait takers. Good job!