Monday, September 22, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Today we went down to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party for Josh. Wow. What a place. This was my first experience with Chuck. And can I say it is a little spot of paradise for a mom. That is, if you can just get past the strange smell and the petri dish of germs. But my kids really had so much fun. They played games, won tickets, bought treats, ate pizza, went on some rides, and never once got bored. Magical.

The boys having a blast on the merry go round.
I absolutely love this picture. I think it is so cute how they are staring at each other smiling. LOVE it!
The group chowing down, minus the birthday boy and James. They were too into getting tickets to even stop and eat.

Thanks for the party Heidi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I used to love that place as a kid. That photo of Oakley and her cousin is adorable. She is such a doll and I love her expression!

Anonymous said...

I have never been either, and I am going Saturday so hopefully my kids have fun as well! Cute pictures!!