Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey all you Moms and Moms to be!


Well, it is time for the baby sale at Old Navy again. It came just in time for me to buy all my winter clothes for my kids. And the great news is I got to go up a size for my boys and Oakley. My boys are now in 2T and Oakley is getting HUGE and fits into 12-18 month. Paige and Morgan are still in 6-12 month, but since all their clothes are for summer I was still able to buy some warm clothes for them. I really had a good time. I actually couldn't buy anymore. I got to a certain amount in the shopping cart and it said I had to remove something before I added any more items. Can you believe it? I have reached a new level in my shopping career. Having the STORE tell me I can't buy anymore.....who would have thought???
*
Go check it out. They have some pretty good deals and, as always, their clothes are just so darn cute! For all you preggos out there, it is the maternity sale as well.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Wouldn't it be so much funner if it was all for you! Hehe I am glad you found cute stuff! Your kids always look so dang cute!

hbentley said...

I saw the email. Trouble!! Also, in the papers there as been ads and on the back is a coupon for 40% off one item. Naturally that will be used on myself. You should do the same. It truely is the most wonderful time of the year.