Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wheeler Farm

I had Saturday off from work, so we wanted to try and do something out of the norm. We were looking for something free, (paying for 7 people to get in somewhere is pretty expensive) so we headed down to Wheeler Farm. The kids had a blast and loved running from animal to animal. It was definitely worth the trip. Mom needed to get out of the house more than anyone! ;)

We asked them which animals they like best:

Aiden-"The cows.'
Andrew-"The tigers." I really don't know where my kids come up with their favorite animals. He did say later that the pigs were his favorite.
Oakley-"The cockado's."
Paige-"eh"
Morgan-"ah"


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like a fun time! I always love free things, too.

cwilson said...

That is a fun place to take kids. I've never seen the tigers though!! Hopefully they have more than chicken wire caging them in! :)

Sarah said...

I love the collage you made of all the photos. It looks like they all had a great time!

Ginny said...

I'm so glad the weather has been so nice (for November) so that you could get out and do it!! Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Oakley and Aiden driving the tractor. SO CUTE! Looks like you had a lot of fun, glad you got out of the house!

Jamie said...

I love how your kids responded to the favorite animal question. I can't wait to go do fun things like that with Annie.

It was fun to see you guys today. You get the award for most supportive family. Seriously. You guys make it to everything which says a lot especially that you have a whole hoard to cart with you.

scharee said...

wheeler farm is the best...except for the hissing geese. they scare me. another free thing we love to do is liberty park. i asked about the U game because we're only in town for the weekend and i thought it would be fun to get together. i don't want to be near the stadium {or ryan} if they lose, and my family is all zoobies. since i have a ticket there is still a chance i'll go to the game, but if not, what do you think about me stopping by?

Luke and Kimmy said...

love Paige and Morgans answers.

-Kim