Friday, August 14, 2009

Working Out

I really am trying to get out of my rut and exercise again. I weighed myself and, sadly, I have gained 5 pounds since I stopped running! 5 pounds! As mentioned in my previous post we got passes to the rec center. I can't wait to start using it more. Earlier this week Kim invited me to go with her. I had a great time and it is always perfect to exercise with someone skinnier than you. It keeps you motivated to push yourself harder!!!
We are nerds. Who takes pictures of themselves before they go workout.? Well, we do. I am the first to admit I am a blogging nerd, but I love documenting my life, even the hum drum parts. Not that hanging out with Kim is hum drum. I always have fun with her and am so glad Luke talked her into marrying him. We just love Kimmy around here!

5 comments:

hbentley said...

I think it is great you guys have passes to the rec center. You are inspiring me as a lay on the couch. I will join the exercise wagon in a few months.

Jill Clark said...

I for sure need to hop back on that band wagon! It's depressing. I'm glad you got to work out with Kimmy, it always helps having someone to work out with you.

Regardless of what you say, I think you look amazing!

Kim said...

No no, hum drum is pretty much right on. It's ok.

I'm so glad that we got to go do this. 3 nights a week is what I'm aiming for so I hope you help me out and join me.

Andrea said...

Way to go! I need a workout buddy.

Karina said...

as kimmy and I say... if only i lived closer :(