Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Sister-in-Law!!!

Trent's brother Jake is getting married in 3 weeks. We are all so excited to have Candice in the family. She fits right in! And I love getting another sister-in-law. We threw her a shower last night and it turned out great. We had the best food around. Thanks to everyone for coming and supporting Jake and Candice!
All us sisters decided to give her a gift both her and Jake could enjoy. I am sure you get the idea from the bottom left picture. Your welcome Jake, your welcome.

9 comments:

Kim said...

How funny. The picture of all you girls is really cute.

hbentley said...

Looks like fun. I hated that I had to miss it. Seriously, kids get in the way sometimes. I really am sorry I missed out on the food. I always love the family and good food to go with.

Wade Family said...

Congrats Jake. Looks like more good times. All you girls totally look alike...she totally looks like a Jensen. How fun to have another sister-in-law.

Jake said...

We didn't know--CONGRATS to Jake!! Yay! B

Unknown said...

Ha ha thats the funnest part of bridal showers... giving them embarassing gifts!

Jamie said...

We love Candice! How fun that she's going to one of us! Woohoo! And I love that our present to her was a "pleasure pack". So classy of us. And your bacon wraps? I'm dying for them today. So, so good!

Andrea said...

Let's have some more food!! That was so dang yummy! Not good for the diet, but good for the soul!

Julie said...

Hurray for another girl to add to the fun! Sisters (even the in-law ones) are the best.

cwilson said...

You guys all look alike! Is there some kind of stipulation to marry into the Jensen family?