Monday, July 19, 2010

St. George....Again

BUT this time I went by myself with my Hoard. Yep, that's right. BY MYSELF. I was a little bit concerned about this at the beginning, but it went surprisingly well. Of course, there were other family members to help once I got there, so I wasn't entirely by myself.
Here we are heading down. I got a lot of the "3 looks" looks. You know, when people take a quick glance, then another just to make sure they counted right, then one last one to have it permanently in their memory. Yep, we got a lot of those when I corralled my hoard into a stall to go potty.
As soon as we arrived in St. George I had to get me some In & Out. So, I took my kids, had them save a table while I ordered me my #2 animal style, no pickle or tomato hamburger, with well done fries, chocolate shake, and a lemonade. It was oh so good. The kids only wanted shakes for their dinner, so that is what they got. What can I say, we were on vacation.
Finally it was time to swim and swim we did. I can't believe how much we swam. It was awesome.
Luckily Big Brad was vacationing with us. All the boys loved being thrown in the air. Brad was nice enough to throw the boys at least 30 times.

Paige and Morgan are little fish. They love the water and our quite awesome with their floaties. Oakley on the other end is still terrified of the water. Although by the end of the 4th day of swimming she was wearing arm floaties and would go in the deep end....as long as she had a death grip on a grown up.


Jumps. and lots of them. And I hate that Heidi already looks better than me (its okay to be jealous of your sis-in-laws right?). Its only been 6 months since she had Jackson and 3 years since I had my last hoodlums. I've GOT to stop eating.

And I just had to throw this pic in. I think it is hilarious. Those are Aiden's little legs sticking up and Josh and Andrew are somewhere behind him. Those 3 boys just love being together.

And here is the whole crew. Since I had no pictures of me swimming (which I am, and probably all of you are, thankful for) I thought I should pop my face into it.
As always SG was a blast. Thank you to all who helped with the Hoard. I couldn't have done it without you all!!! And, as always, thanks to Brad and Teri for letting us use their facilities. They've got the best ones in town.

9 comments:

linds said...

you are amazing. i get nervous thinking about driving 2 hours with one kiddo. looks like alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! My favorites are the ones of Brad throwing the kids. Dustin just asked if you were having any more kids. haha! Miss ya and hope to see you soon!!

hbentley said...

St. George was so much fun!! I love when we get to be together with our kids. I also love being together without our kids, but that rarely ever happens. Love all the pictures. Thanks again for emailing some to me.

Julie said...

Wow! That's amazing Amy. I can't believe you drove by yourself. Looks like a fun place to be to keep the hoard entertained.

Kim said...

You are pretty amazing to be able to handle that on your own. We missed you around here...no wonder Oliver keeps asking for you. I think he missed you the most.

Amber said...

seriously looks like fun! I don't know how you do it all...I've said it before, and I'll say it again...you amaze me!

Unknown said...

Good for you taking all of them by yourself. I was thinking of doing that sometime but don't know if I could handle it. You're amazing. It looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Maga said...

Dear Amazing Amy--Thank you for the update of your trip and the amazing way you did the trip down alone with the Hoard!!! We're proud to be your in-law grand parents!!!!

Sarah said...

You are seriously amazing! And I had the best visual of the triple looks you were getting. Glad you had a great trip