Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School 2012

 We had our first day of school this week. We have all been looking forward to this day, especially me. The past few days have been refreshing.

Andrew is now in 2nd grade and still won't let us touch his hair with anything sharp....

Aiden also in 2nd grade. And he does let us cut his hair.

Oakley is now in 1st grade. All day school. She was excited to finally use her lunch box that matches her backpack.

 Paige is in Kindergarten and is loving it. She was so excited to show me what she worked on in school.

Morgan is also in Kindergarten. And she is so good to always get her reading done and hounds me until I help her with it.

The entire Hoard in school this year. Wow.

Watch out teachers, this is going to be BIG!

2 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

What year is it?

Kim said...

Ha! I'm laughing at Luke's comment. I can't believe how old they look.