Friday, February 28, 2014

Finishing Off February

I went to the post office to mail something and you would have thought it was Christmas. The line was way too long for a normal February day.
 

Aiden made a hat at Grandma Night and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
 

He even slept in it.
 

Mason and I got to hang out for a little bit. He always, always has a toy in his hand.
 

It was almost spring like so the kids made home made popsicles and ate them on the half thawed yard.
 


I worked a lot. It has been ridiculously busy and I have been hating it, but what do you  do.
 

I have been able to check 1 thing off my vision board. I purchased a road bike and have been trying to add some bike rides into my workouts. And it is even more fun when I get to go with these guys.
 

And Trent took a nap. I have to document when this happens because it hardly ever happens.
 

2 comments:

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs