Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Twins

The time had finally come for the babies to get out of Kim's belly. We hit up Yanni's for her last meal.
 

Only Kim and I could make it, but that was just fine. Luckily we like each other.
 

We had Oliver over while the Kim and Luke went to the hospital. We played a cup game to guess the genders. And the winner was a boy and a girl.
 

My mom and I headed up that night and got to meet the them. They were so tiny and so, so cute.
 

And the brainwashing began. I will be their favorite....
 



 
And then I got sick. No fun. I went to the store and bought whatever I could to try and get my cold gone fast.


And some secret person left me a box of magic tissues on my door. Loved them and love whoever left them.
 
And finally almost 2 weeks later I got to see the babies again.


And I could tell they missed me.
 

The Hoard got to see them through the display case.
 

And then finally in real life.
 

So many twins!!!

No comments: