Thursday, March 27, 2014

Insta Post

Here is another insta post. One of the easiest ways to get caught up.
 
The girls insist on doing their own hair lately. And I have learned to let them. They may look like orphans, but they love doing it.
 

And this girl is a lot lake me and loves her some Lay's.
 

And one night I woke up to a horrible smoke smell. I looked around the house thinking it was on fire and found Aiden cuddling with a burnt hot bag. He said he only put it in the microwave for 5 minutes. Needless to say our house smelled horrible for a few days.
 


These 3 kill me. They are so into movies and rating, discuss, and analyzing them. Their Man Club is Trent's favorite activity and he looks forward to it all month long.
 

I started babysitting the twins and it took me back to our crazy days.
 

Came upstairs to find Morgan utilizing the TP for something other than wiping.
 

I had to pull out my winter gear for some runs.
 

And the boys got to go to the premier of Captain America. They thought it was pretty darn cool.
 

No comments: