Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Ramblings

Since I am such a horrible blogger and picture taker these days I pretty much just look back on my instagrams and transfer them over. So it may be boring to you, but that's my life.
 
I went to the dentist, which I hate doing, but luckily had no cavities.
 
 

The boys helped Trent with our basement tear out.
 

I went on a run and felt the sunshine on my shoulders and loved every minute of it.
 

Jill was nice enough to invite me down for some crepes. They were oh so delicious.
 

She was also nice enough to share the secret to the long hair big curl. Still practicing, but at least it is sort of looking like it is supposed to.
 

And like I said before we are trying not to eat out anymore, so I am trying really hard to make dinners. One of our favorite's is Panko Chicken.
 

And I have a slight obsession with phone cases. Although I have stopped buying them now.
 

We were able to go to the Mueseum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. Pretty darn cool place.
 

And I am still loving my bike and going on long rides. Although work and babysitting have kind of gotten in the way lately.
 

I went on a fiasco trip to try and wash my comforter. I may just be dumb, but I couldn't figure out how in the world to work those dumb landromat washers and no one was around to help me. So, I ended up just taking it to the cleaners.
 

And I found the perfect gift for Trent. If you have seen Looper you will probably understand.
 

We had a spontaneous lunch date from Chick-fil-a. It was so delicious.
The secret's in the sauce.
 

Rambling done.

No comments: