Friday, June 7, 2013

Last Day of School

We had the last day of school. The kids couldn't have been more excited. I wasn't as excited. I just don't know what I am going to do with them all summer.
 
Oakley
 
 
 Paige



Andrew
 


Aiden
 


Morgan
 
 

 Paige and Morgan were the only ones that had a "graduation," complete with diplomas and hats.




We loved having Mrs. Merrill again and may be just a little sad that we will have no more kids coming through kindergarten....okay we aren't sad at all.
 


End of year, means cleaning out their desks at school. This was only one day's worth. Every day for the last week our bench looked like this.
 
 
And I am afraid our hallway to the swim cupboard is going to look like this all summer.
 
 
 And I am going to be doing this.
 
 
Maybe I am excited.

No comments: