Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Rest of January

I always try and talk my girls into playing with my hair. The best thing ever.
 

Oakley absolutely loves riding the snow mobiles and will do just about anything to do. Even shoveling new snow onto the track.
 

And fortunately the other kids get the rewards from her labor.
 

It was a sad day in January when I pulled all my eyelashes out. We are trying not to spend frivolously, so the lashes had to go. I am not a fan of my bald eyes.
 

The kids were doing handstands and Trent had to show them how it was really done.
 

Aiden has been loving his birthday gift. He made me this special flower with my name.
 

Oakley wore herself out (probably from shoveling all day) while reading.
 

We had parent teacher conferences and the kids all got a good report. They were rewarded with a book from the fair.
 

We made our vision boards for Book Club. I am hoping all of mine happen.
*Mixing up my workouts
*Losing flab and getting toned
*Start cycling
*Be a better person
*Look for opportunities to serve
*grow my hair out
*Clean my house more often
*Be a better wife and mother
*And grow my own lashes
 


We finally went and saw Frozen. It was cute and now my kids sing the songs all the time. Fun.
 

I think the elementary school felt bad that Oakley was the only non twin in our family, so they put two pictures of her in the class photo.
 

We had a popcorn catching contest.
 

Played some family night football.
 

And that brings us to the end of January and the twins!

No comments: