Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shopping

So, today I was going crazy, (more than usual) and when I go crazy - I go shopping. Since I cannot pack 5 kids up and go out to the stores, I shop online. Old Navy is one of my favorites! They are having their baby sale where everything is 40% off. So, I bought all my kids their summer clothes for real cheap. I was so excited to get so many cute clothes for ALL my kids at such a low price. Lets hope Trent thinks the same thing when he gets the bill in the mail. So, if any of you need some cute clothes for your kids go check out www.oldnavy.com !!!

6 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

Your kids are always dressed so cute. Good job. Maybe you can help me out someday.

Cecilie said...

I love Old Navy to "pretend shop" I always just put stuff in my bag and then never get them. My bag always has something in it.

jodie said...

Yay for bargains! Now if only the warm weather would come...

Cecilie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to your family! Can't wait to see you and your kiddies tomorrow.

Another Blog... said...

Hi Amy! I got your blog off Kim and Luke's... I am Taleesha's sister, Lanece! Thank you so much for helping out with those cute Valentine's! You have no idea how much we appreciate it! By the way, I was looking at your list of bloggers, and Courtney and Rocky are in my in-laws ward here in Vegas!! Small world!! You all have such cute families! Hopefully soon we can fill our blog up with fun kid pics! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Amy, this is Jenny Johnson. I just wanted to say thanks for the tip on the Old Navy sale! I just noticed it on your blog, and I just got back from the store, and my my.......I got so many new cute clothes for so cheap! My favorite! Thanks!