Friday, February 22, 2008

Why buy toys???

I am sure everyone with kids can relate to this. My kids have a ton of toys they can play with, but they usually just follow me around the house making messes. Today they found the straws and thought they were the coolest things. I ended up taping them up to look like guns and the kids chased the "Spooky Mummy" all around the house. After they shot and killed the mummy they would give him a band aid and tell him that he was alright. Then the process would start over again. So, don't buy your kids a new toy, just buy them a package of bendy straws!

4 comments:

jodie said...

Kids and their imaginations...

Oakley is SUCH cutie!

Sarah said...

Could Oakley look any more like you?!? She is definitely your twin in the family :) What cute kids.

Mikell Stringham said...

SO good to hear from you! I can't believe you have 5 kids - What a cute family!! I've been so terrible at keeping in touch - we need to catch up. Do you chat with the ol' gang much?

PS -What's your email address?

Anonymous said...

how much for a night with the girl?