Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, thats where they get it....

My kids are crazy. Aiden is the worst. He has no fear. Back when Trent was putting up the Christmas lights, Aiden amazed us again. Trent was on the roof hooking the lights in place and all of a sudden Aiden says, "Hi Dad!" and he was standing next to Trent. What? Aiden had climbed up the ladder, which is about a body lengths (Aiden's body) away from the rain gutter when it is set up. We have no idea how Aiden pulled himself up on the roof, but he thought he was pretty cool for doing it.

So, a few weeks later Trent had the brilliant idea of sledding off the roof, while the boys watched. Perfect example for our mischievous boys....
You do have to admit it is a pretty cool picture. Luckily, I don't think Aiden could get himself AND a sled on the roof...

15 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a way cool picture! Why do I have a feeling by next year the boys will be joining their dad?

Luke and Kimmy said...

WOW! That is pretty cool. I hope your boys wait a while before they attempt something like that. Aiden cracks me up.

Amber said...

Don't be so sure. I bet before too long he'll figure it out! Maybe I'm glad we have a 2 story roof, Rich thinks hanging christmas lights is adventure enough! But, cool picture!

Julie said...

Oh, My! Yes, that is where they get it. I can't believe Aiden was able to climb the latter. He's not a big guy. I love that Trent still has the daredevil, superman-guy still inside him. He is a great Daddy for your little guys. Although, I would die if I saw my hubby doing that--I'm so glad Trent didn't get hurt.

jodie said...

What a cool picture! You definitely have some daredevils to look out for.

ajensen said...

That looks SO fun!!! I cant believe there is enough snow to do that already.

WOW!

Brady and Jenna said...

I hope you have good insurance for the next few years...ha those boys are going to have fun!!

Maga said...

Hope you get those 3 boys to manhood Trent included. I have a list of crazy things Bill did as a boy. I"m
surprised he's still around. Hope your girls are better!!!

Maga said...

P.S. Feeling better that is!

cwilson said...

That is so funny Aiden did that! That's pretty amazing he could get up there all by himself...you're going to need to install cameras around your house to see how they do things!

Allen's said...

Wow! That is a great picture! BOYS!!

Tavan said...

Love it! We totally used to slide off our roofs when we lived in Bountiful and got those great snow falls!! Looks fun to me :)

brooke said...

Trent! Sometimes I think he never grew up! :) Now I know exactly where Aiden gets it from!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture.

Shelly Karren said...

Good luck keeping all those boys (including Trent) under control. Aiden sounds like a little Trent. I always remember Trent being more daring that most kids :)