Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Grandma Wiggles

My grandma is was in need of some help so The Hoard travelled up to SV for a few days. Always crazy traveling alone with this bunch.
 

We stopped by to see Pom Pom too. We love our Grandma's.
 

Oakley found the creepy tissue holder and found a new use for it. It may or may not have given me nightmares.
 

We went to Pizza Hut for dinner. A must in Star Valley. Dine in Pizza Huts are the best. I had to add this picture even though it didn't turn out because Wiggles cracks me up. She had no idea what was going on and didn't even face the camera.
 

And here is a slightly better one. The lighting was horrible for my iphone camera.
 

We ran some errands and stopped by the bank. The kids tried to move this bench. They came pretty close....
 

I went running in the mornings and had quite the time of it. It was beautiful scenery, but the animals were crazy. I had a dog charge me and this black bird swoop down multiple times at me. Like I said CraZay.
 Grandma doesn't have air conditioning of any type in her home and it was flipping hot. I would set up fans everywhere and Grandma would get up at night and turn them all off.

In the mornings bright and early, she would wake me up,  turn on her heater, and then fall right back to sleep in her chair. Good thing she's cute.
 


I took her to her physical therapy appointment.
 

And the kids went bowling with Megan.
 


The Hoard is amazing at bowling. ;)
 


We played outside for a while.
 


And then hit up Pizza Hut one last time. You can't have too much of a good thing right?
 

Loved the days we got to spend with Grandma Wiggles. Not so sure she like having us or not. She actually thought she was babysitting 6 kids.. Ha ha.
 


Love my Grandma.
 

And I loved getting in my care and turning the air all the way down to 60. It was heaven.
 


On the way home we drove the route for my 2nd leg of the Wasatch Back. My ovaries cringed slightly with recognition.

No comments: