Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Odds & Ends

I have a few pictures on my camera that really don't have much to do with anything that important, but sometimes the everyday simple things are the funnest to look back on.
 
Sometimes running is just great. Especially when you get to see the sun come up.
 
 
My girls have the worst bed head. Paige's was extremely good this particular morning.
 


Sometimes we facetime with each other.
 
 
And sometimes we take naps together.

 
We got a snow cone machine and lots of delicious flavors. One of the kids favorite treats.


I was driving around and saw this street. Had to take a pic and send it to all the "Garys" in my life

On one of my horrible long runs I came across a garage sale and found this. It's exactly like the one I had growing up so of course I had to make them hold it for me until I ran home to get money and a car. I love it.
 

Trent runs my long runs with me. It really makes them so much better.
 

Morgan is Trent's shadow. She loves helping him with everything.

And the rest of The Hoard is pretty good at helping too. We are loving our new siding.
 

We were able to spend a day with Papa Bob. Unfortunately I didn't get any picture with him, but we did take a lunch break to Chick-fil-a for lunch and ice cream cones.

And got to enjoy some topless driving.
 

I laughed when I came home and saw my sweat marks after this run. Makes me smile. Ha Ha.
 

My mom was nice enough to watch the kids so Trent and I could fit a 16 miler in. She even fed us breakfast and watched the kids while I went grocery shopping. She's the best.
 

No comments: