Friday, December 26, 2008

Aiden and Andrew turn 4!!!

Today is the day my story sounds less shocking. I can no longer say I have 5 kids, 3 and under. It seems far less of a feat to have 5 kids, 4 and under, but maybe I still have a chance of getting on Oprah and having my house remodeled or something! ;)

Not too many people get the "opportunity" to have a picture of their kids in this stage of their lives. I am guessing the one on the left is Andrew, because of the mess that is surrounding him.

I will post more about the boys B-day celebrations when I actually start planning some celebrations. So stay tuned....


Happy Birthday Boys!

6 comments:

Beth Monson said...

That picture is so cool. That is amazing. What little miracles.

Luke & Kimmy said...

WOOHOO!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I just love those boys. They are so much fun to play with and so dang funny. Can't wait to celebrate!

hbentley said...

Happy Birthday Boys. I can't believe they are 4 I remember coming to see you guys when you got home from the hospital with them in your house in Kaysville. Times sure change. Love those boys.

Jamie N said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to the boys! You have 4 year olds! Two of them! I'm still impressed. And I love that you think you can tell which one is Andrew because of the mess. LOL!

Julie said...

That is amazing, Amy. I love that you guessed which twin is which. That's funny. Yes, five under four doesn't sound as shocking. I hope you can make it on Oprah anyway.

Karina said...

I think that is so awesome that you have this picture.... I want one!!!