Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees!

Yesterday we headed down to the Festival of Trees. Wow. Besides having a ton of trees, wreaths, and gingerbread houses, there were millions of people. It was hard to keep track of of the millions of kids we had with us too!
The group. Maga, me, Jamie, Heidi, Paige, Morgan, Annie, Grandma Teri, Andrew, James, Josh, Oakley, and Aiden. I guess Aiden wasn't interested in the picture.
All the "older" kids (and Heidi). Luckily we still had 3 that were stuck in the strollers or there could have been real trouble.

And here they are. I suppose Paige wasn't liking the idea of being stuck. Oh well.

The drive home after a long day of tree looking and playing at Heidi's. I AM smiling because they are asleep. Such nice times when they all sleep at the same time.
Thanks to Heidi for getting us all together and for letting us terrorize your house afterwards. And thanks to Teri for treating us to the Festival and lunch!
(Check out Heidi's blog for some great pics of some sweet dress ups!)

5 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like fun! You are a brave woman! I still don't know how you do it!

Jamie said...

I'm with Steph - you are a brave woman to go anywhere with that crew, let alone the Festival. That place was packed! I'm sure you were more than just smiling when all the kiddos fell asleep in the car.

Mindy said...

We went to temple square last night with extended family, and I am still shocked that one of the cousins didn't get lost. I got lost once, but luckily I had my cell phone with me. ;)

Love the picture of all the kids napping!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun Amus. Your such a good mom! You are always doing fun stuff!

hbentley said...

Nothing better than having all the kids asleep at the same time. Thanks for coming down it was crazy, but alot of fun.