Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweat Head

Piage and Morgan are sweaty sleepers. In fact, they are so sweaty that they don't get to sleep in the new comforters I made. And when I say I made, I mean, I had someone piece it together and I helped my mom do the rest. There will be pictures when I can go back and help my mom sew some pillows to match....and when I figure out another decoration to go on the bare wall...



Anyways, on this particular occasion Morgan woke up drenched. She was literally dripping...on one side of her body. The other side was bone dry.

She was pretty mad that I had to take a picture.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

You thought she was mad when you took the picture...I bet she will be even more mad when she is older! :) She still looks darling though.

Unknown said...

That is so funny!

Jake said...

funny!
J