Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold

Can anyone else believe how cold it is? Going outside yesterday was a joke. Inside our house wasn't much better. We have some of the worst windows in some of our rooms. You can actually feel a light cold breeze coming through our single pane windows.
Here is just one example. This is a window just off the kitchen and it had ice on the INSIDE. I can't wait to see what our heating bill will be. Hopefully it starts to warm up soon and it looks like it will. Phil did not see his shadow this morning. Yay for an early Spring!
The kids loved licking the ice off the window though. Gave me the chills, but they couldn't get enough of it..

3 comments:

Maga said...

Hope when your kids lick the ice off the windows they don't get their tongues stuck. (Glad we don't live in Chicago.)

hbentley said...

AMEN!!!! I am so tired of the cold. I wish I could go somewhere warm and enjoy the warmth of the sun. This cold stuff makes me so depressed.

Kim said...

Gross to the licking part. Please tell me Oliver wasn't a part of that.