Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friend Lunch

I apologize for my lack of blogging. I can't seem to get on top of things. I am working a lot more, which means things get pushed to the back burner and, unfortunately, blogging is one of those things. However, I was able to make time to go to lunch with my High School friends. We try to get together at least once a year, if not more-usually when ones that lives out of state come into town. Yesterday we decided to meet at Arella's and it was delicious.
As always, it was a good time. It is amazing that we only see each other a few times a year, but we just seem to pick up right where we left off. I guess thats the nice thing about picking good friends to begin with. We missed those that couldn't make it and I am already looking forward to the next dinner date!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, I just love this group of girls...and the ones missing too! Glad you guys could go! FUN!

Kim said...

So I think you need to introduce me to this place. What do ya think?

Jake said...

Looks fun.


I was hoping you guys would wait until I got there to go to Tron.

Julie said...

I've seen these friends of yours in pictures so often over the years that I feel like I know them! HA! Of course, I know Melissa. And I can't believe how different she looks as a brunette! Fun stuff!

Tavan said...

So fun! Its so great to be able to pick up right where you left off. You guys are so cute.

Sarah said...

It was so great seeing you again! Thanks again for the darling gift!