Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kindergarten at the Zoo (Again)

Has anyone else had issues with Blogger lately? It deleted this post and another one I had been working one. Weird. So, just ignore this post because I am just redoing it so I have it in my blog book of life.


The boys had a field trip to the zoo and the girls and I decided to crash the party and come along too. The boys were so excited and had been looking forward to this for days. They were even ready an hour early, asking every 5 minutes if it was time to go.


Why is it the favorite things are not even the real animals?
But you can't deny the baby elephant as being the cutest and one of the all time favorites.



And what is a zoo trip without the ritual of measuring yourself. Don't you think Oakley did a great job taking my pic?


The boys were nice to let us girls tag along. We all had a grand old time.

And we will be zooing it up all summer. We bought a pass to occupy our time since school is coming to an end.

No comments: