Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Bowling

We finally had the boys birthday party last night. They have been anxiously waiting. We like to spread things out from Christmas. It is just too much to have another party the day after Christmas. December birthdays are no fun.



We had the family up for a pizza dinner, followed by presents.


And oreo ice cream cake.


And finally, the grand finale.

Bowling.

12 kids, 12 adults, 1 picture taker, 1 baby, 2 little non-bowlers, and 2 late comers made for a hectic night at the bowling alley. We had all the kids on 2 lanes with bumpers. And the adults on another 2 lanes. I think some of the adults wished they had bumpers as well...I won't name names, but Emily was the winner with a score of 40 something...;)


The kids



The Adults



The final score. Andrew won on the "big" kid lane. And Morgan won on the "little" kid lane. I didn't get a pic of the adult's score. But I think Trent and Cameron tied with 150.

Thanks every one for making the journey and celebrating with us. We had a great, crazy night!


Happy Birthday Celebration Aiden and Andrew!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! My kids love bowling, wish we could have joined you!

Luke and Kimmy said...

So much fun. Oliver has been asking to go again all day today. Thanks for inviting us.

Veigel Brood said...

I get bowling and golf scores mixed up sometimes (hee hee). We had a great time, thanks for hosting such a fun birthday.

Maga said...

Glad to see the birthday celebrations!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun party! I love the pic of one of your younger twinners with her tongue out concentrating ~ I still can't tell them apart :) Looks like the party was a definite success though ~ I mean, Oreo ice cream cake?!? Seriously.