Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years in SG

We went down to St George for New Year's once again. We had a fabulous time. I was not a good picture taker. Lame I know. But that is the new me apparently.
On the way down we stopped at Wendy's where Paige downed 3 orders of chicken nuggets. And I guess this is the new Paige. She has decided to start eating. a. lot.
The next morning the kids were so excited to swim that we had an early morning swim party. Isn't that gorgeous?
Then skip to the part of the trip where Kim and I hit up Vegas.
The main reason for the trip was to gorge ourselves at Raising Canes. So, so good.

We played a little Just Dance
Even Grandma Holly got in on the action.
And then we rang in the New Year with a little night swimming.
And that was the extent of my picture taking. We had a fabulous time and loved being with family. Thanks Brad and Teri for letting us stay at your house!

No comments: