Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Random

I have been trying really hard to get my running in and improving as well. My favorite part of any run? The recovery drink. I'm addicted.
 

 Oakley has developed some natural curl. What I wouldn't give to have her hair. She is one lucky girl.
 

The girls and I continue to hang out. We hit up Target and grabbed some lunch there. It wasn't good.
 


We hit up Trent's cousin Mady and Preston's wedding. It was the cutest thing ever. The dessert was smores and floats. Of course I couldn't believe this plate full of melted Hershey bars. Seriously one of my all time favorite treats.
 
 
After the reception we hit up Wing Coop for some real food. Not the perfect place for a large group, but we made it work.

 
The next day we got to celebrate this guy's 1st birthday. Jill had the cutest decorations and desserts.
 

Now how is that for random?

No comments: