Thursday, May 16, 2013

Trent's B Day

Trent's birthday was kind of sad. He deserved more from his wife. Especially because he is so awesome. He never stops working. Seriously. He's the best.
 
I had Relief Society on his birthday. And unfortunately I am in charge of the activities so I have to be there. It was a great activity. It would have been better if people actually came to the activities. A little frustrated with my calling right now. Lets just say it wasn't a good day for either of us.
Luckily while I was at RS, Kim and Luke took Trent to Crown Burger to celebrate. He is lucky he has them.
 
 


The next morning we really did celebrate. We went and saw the new Star Trek. I loved it.



Then we hit up Crown Burger again. You can't have too much of a good thing right?
 

Even though his actually birthday wasn't that great (besides dinner with Kim and Luke) I think the next day was pretty fun.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, your RS thing looks fantastic. Wish I could have been there. I would have helped out with those cake pops. ;)