Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Garage Project

Well, like I said earlier we have had 2 projects in the works for a while now (one of them 2 1/2 years actually and that is not the one that is done). We, I mean Trent finally got one of them completed-the garage. We redid the garage so we could fit everything from our shed into it. You see, I want a fire pit area in the back yard, but the shed was in the way, so Trent went to work on solving that problem for me.

We don't have a before picture of our garage except this. You can at least see the color, but you can't see the old cupboards that were falling of the walls...
This is what I call the fun side of the garage. All our outdoor equipment for any season is on this wall. Oh and Trent has bought more of the green totes so he can switch the old ones and have them all matching. ;)



We even got new doors, which are so much nicer than our old ones. And behind the wood door is project number 2, which I am hoping will be done by Christmas, give or take a year. ;)

And this is the work side. Don't you love how organized and straight everything is? Well, that's Trent for you. It was fun to watch him figure out where he wanted everything.

And there you have it. Hopefully next Summer we will be roasting marshmallows in our backyard.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Now THAT is beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Wow. That is nicer and cleaner than the house I live in right now... Haha Another successful project completed by Trent!

Andrea said...

That is just plain gorgeous!

Julie said...

HOT! Nothing more beautiful than organization! Triple love it!

Angela said...

Holy cow I wish my garage was that organized!! Looks awesome!

Kim said...

Yours is the best looking garage I have ever seen. LOVE it. Nice work, Trent.