Friday, September 23, 2011

The Only Child



I only had one child today for 2 hours and 15 minutes. It was magical. Really. After we dropped the girls off at preschool, we went on a short, but steep walk per Oakley's request. After we sweat it out for a minute Oakley did this:



So I couldeat breakfast in peace and watch a few minutes of The Today Show. And I promise I didn't pose my breakfast and condiments, I just don't put anything away until I am done eating. You never know if you'll need a little more splenda to make Cream of Wheat edible.

And while I was trying to eat a semi healthy breakfast Oakley snuck in from playing and consumed some treats from Oliver's BDay party.

I also got to do paperwork and a telephone interview without being interrupted. So, so nice only being in charge of one child and when that child is easy Oakley it is even that much nicer.
***

I went to get my photos from my quiet morning and it appeared that Paige and Morgan had a little fun with my camera during their alone time with Mom.


Morgan's eyes look kinda creepy.


Kind of a little Brad Pitty from 12 Monkeys.




I have a feeling I am going to love Fridays.


2 comments:

Julie said...

That is so fun! I'm so glad you are enjoying it! Love the simplicity of it all.

brooke said...

there's light at the end of the tunnel after all.