Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twenty

I am thankful for this girl. She is always so willing to help with anything around here. For example, last Saturday she offered to watch the kids that night so Trent and I could go out. Not only did she watch them that night, but pretty much most the day. She took them to the store, bought stuff to make and decorate cupcakes, made those cupcakes, delivered them to our neighbor, cleaned it up, and had a movie night with my kids. She is the best.

Seriously, look at her organizing the decorating. My kids are lucky.
And they all enjoyed themselves immensely. At least I think they did. As soon as they started decorated Trent and I escaped to watch a movie in the basement...

That's Trent's lazy face if you are wondering.


But really, we are lucky to have such a fun Aunt live in our basement.




3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I like that Brooke lives there too. How fun and cute is she. Paige and Morgan were so excited to tell me about their cupcakes when I got there.

Maga said...

YES,we all appreciate Brooke!!!

Maga said...

YES,we all appreciate Brooke!!!