Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TWO

For my second thankful post, I wanted to talk about the thing that makes these thankful posts and all other posts possible-my blog. What would life be without blogging? Can you imagine? Well, some of you can because you never update your blogs...;)


But seriously, I love my blog because it is my journal. It has been so much easier blogging than it ever was trying to keep a journal. I only wish I would have started sooner. It is so much fun to go back and read through our lives and to see how much we have changed.


Last year for my birthday Kim and Trent surprised me with a book of my first year of blogging (Trent did the second book later). I always started putting my blog into a book and then got frustrated. So, of course Kim had the brilliant idea of doing it for my birthday and Trent had the brilliant idea to make it his way. It took a lot of time to make it perfect, but here is the result.

I love having a hard copy and the kids love being able to look through a book about them. They are huge 12 X 12 books with tons of fun stuff to remember in them. I love them.
I mean, how awesome is blogging?


4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love your blog, and those books are awesome!

Unknown said...

i love blogging too!
your family is too cute!

brooke said...

i love blogging equally.

Sarah said...

I have started making books like this two or three times and never finished. I need to do it though - I am sure they are tons of fun to flip through!