Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Tuesdays

I love my kidless Tuesdays. It is so nice to have a day to myself and do whatever I want OR get things done that I can't with kids. I was so excited for my quiet work night. I got so much sleep. I was so ready to get up and run and then I saw the weather. Cold, snow, and wind. I can run in cold and snow, but wind is another story.
 
So I decided to get some other things done. I went to get an I9 form to fill out for my new job.

 
I found the cutest yarn pear for my new kitchen decor.

 
Got to have the Tuesday Spanky's Special, which is my favorite-Veggie with Avocado.

 
Then Kim and I got a little crazy and got eyelash extensions.


 
Which I love by the way.
 
Then the kids came home. I had to start work. And my life returned to normal.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ah, yes. Pretty eyes explained. :) (I'm behind on my blog reading).