Friday, February 17, 2012

The Snow Shoe Experience

Trent being the amazing dad that he is took all five kids snowshoeing by himself last weekend. The kids have been wanting to try out there snow shoes ever since we got them last year and since it finally decided to snow this winter they made a day trip out of it.

I wish I could have been there to see the five cute little bodies hiking up the mountain.

I hink the kids all had a blast....that is until the sled ride down. The girls are not as good at steering and slowing down as the boys. There were a couple of mishaps, but every one made it down to the bottom of the mountain safely...mostly. ;)
One of these days I won't work a Saturday and we can all head out together.

Thanks to Trent for being Super Dad.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Now THAT is one cute group of kiddos!!

kaelee said...

That last photo is quite honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen, and possibly Mike's dream day with our future kids.

Trent said...

You give me too much credit. I rarely take the kids to do things. However, this was a sweet activity. Someone was watching over those little girls as they each flirted very large trees at excessive speeds. What kind of dad sends his little ones racing down an icy luge with no protection??? Genius!

Becky said...

Such a great thing--taking your kids for a day out in the fresh air and with exercise!! Fantastic!

Sarah said...

What a fun activity! And I love their little snowshoes and cute outfits. Kudos to Trent for taking photos along the way!

Kim said...

They are adorable in their snowshoes.

Kim said...

They are adorable in their snowshoes.

Julie said...

That is so cool! I love seeing them all bundled up in their gear. What a chore that must be. I'm sorry you didn't get to go along. Missing out and stuff bites. They sure have a cool Dad, though.