Saturday, November 24, 2012

Craft Day

#24
 
I am thankful for great in laws and craft day.
 
I am one of the lucky ones that has great in laws. Every year they have a craft day and we get to be creative and decorate something for Christmas. Now my girls get to join in the fun, which I don't know how I feel about that. It was hard enough getting my own project done, let along 3 more.
 

Afterwards we headed up to Dodee's and ate a delicious lunch, complete with 3 desserts for yours truly.

The girls just HAD to have a candle lit breakfast the next morning.
 
 
Thanks to Dodee and Lori for a great craft and great food!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss that- the craft and the leftover Lunch that follows.

Maga said...

I liked the picture of the craft day although I didn't see the craft. I also loved the picture of the girls with their candles!!