Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful

All right. It's that time of year again. Time for my Thankful posts. I, for one, love them. Makes me focus on all the good in my life instead of the "bad." I will try and do a post each day, but with my blogging abilities as of late, I will believe it when I post it.

So for your viewing pleasure, Thankful post #1:


I am thankful for this girl. She is the best. She would do anything for me and I would do anything for her. We see each other almost every day, parent each other's children, have the same views on most everything in life, and simply just get each other. Love that Luke found himself a good one.

And tonight I am especially grateful because I wouldn't have gone running today if it weren't for Kim. She helped me get off my fat behind and hit the pavement. It's always funner to run with someone right?

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the relationship you two have (and I'm jealous of it sometimes. ;) I love you both!!

linds said...

you are lucky to have each other and i am lucky to love you both.

Kim said...

OH AMY! I love this! You are my person and I love that we are so close and get to hang out just about EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am lucky to have you.