Saturday, May 24, 2008

2nd Day Down

Well one more day of vacation is over. Yesterday consisted of shopping, eating, Wicked, and, of course, subways.
Here I am sitting in Jakes apartment while the boys are running. I actually am enjoying this time every morning. I love sitting here doing nothing. I don't get to do that too often at home.
We went to Macy's. It is a HUGE store. It covers an entire block! I saw these pants and couldn't believe how big they were.
Trent and I were better oriented with the subways on day 2.
Before the play, Jake took us to eat on restaurant row in Times Square. The restaurant/bar he chose was Joshua Tree. It was soooo good.
Outside the theater. I couldn't wait for this show!
Unfortunately, you can't see the stage behind us. As soon at you walk in you see the stage and it looks amazing. It was such a good musical. I loved every minute of it. Thanks Trent for surprising me with the tickets!!!
The boys next run is Monday morning, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

savyshums said...

Ok...so jealous right now! I love New York! Such a fun place to vacation! We went there a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it! HAVE FUN!!

Cecilie said...

I'm glad you made it! WICKED!! I would love to see that one! It would probably be my #1 pick. I knew someone took a pair of my jeans... they're huge! Enjoy the silence... wish I could be with you to enjoy it! Next time!

Kory & Lisa Allred Family said...

How fun!! Completely jealous you got to see Phantom!! Have a great rest of your vacation..

Glenae said...

Glad you are having a great vacation. You deserve it. I hope Grandma and Grandpa Veigel are having as much fun!!! he he

clay and jordan said...

Yay for NYC and yay for WICKED!! Isn't it wonderful? Glad you are having such a great time!