Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Real Date

Trent and I were able to go on a real date last night. Brooke was nice enough to offer her babysitting skills and she got off work early so we didn't have to do dinner for the kids. Usually when we get a night out we just go to dinner because I am on call, but last night we decided to step it up a bit. We picked up Trent's racing packet, hit up Training Table, and went and saw Harry Potter. I honestly can't remember the last time we did dinner AND a movie, so of course I had to document it.



It was a good time and a nice break from our kid life. Thanks Brooke!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great picture! You two look so good together.

brooke said...

no problem!

glad you guys had a good date night....

"if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy."

Sarah said...

Ha! Love Brooke's quote - Kurtis says that all the time. I'm sure it was nice to get away for the evening. That is a great photo of you two together!

Maga said...

Brooke is good to take over for you! She told me I couldn't call Trent for week---I don't know if I can get along without him. Cute picture of you both!!!

Julie said...

Yeah, for real. I don't think I've done dinner and movie as a date unless you count the movie we watch at home once Kate is in bed! I'm glad you had a REAL date.